The Sure-Set Golf Training Aid was invented by one of the UK’s leading PGA professionals and coaches, Dan Frost
“The Sure-Set is the perfect way of increasing your opportunity to practice little and often. This ensures you continue with your newly honed swing efficiently and with lasting effects. To feel is to understand, to repeat is to own. ” – Dan Frost
“I designed the Sure-Set to help golfers establish a better understanding of the golf swing. To learn a new movement in the swing you need to establish a new motor pattern. This is a movement that will eventually function automatically. This process only happens through extreme repetition, creating the chemical myelin which enhances the neural pathway/connection until it is more prominent than the previous move.
The Sure-Set started life through an idea I had to help a recurring swing fault. I wanted golfers to feel true width and match up their arms and turn. The first Sure-Set I made was crafted from wood and bound together using materials from a DIY store. After building a few and seeing amazing results I soon had people asking if they could have one and so the business was born.”
The Sure-Set Golf Training Aid will help you learn key stages of the golf swing
• Correct forearm rotation and the 9-inch journey of the left shoulder as you coil against a solid lower half.
• The skill of hinging your wrists correctly in the backswing.
• And most importantly…the correct kinematic sequence to your swing – how to initiate the uncoiling of the body from the ground up.
• The Sure-Set is fitted with a golf training grip to help set your hands in the correct position at address. It works as a fantastic warm up device before you tee off, getting your swing sequence correct.
• It improves your range of movement without having to spend hours stretching and it acts as a constant reminder of how a good backswing should feel.